COOL Science: Website Disclaimer
The cool-science.online website is owned and operated by MAD Nuclear Scientists Ltd
In the various documentation on this website the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- ‘Seller’, ‘Company’, 'we', 'our' and or 'us' means MAD Nuclear Scientists Ltd
- ‘Buyer’, ‘Customer’ 'your' and or 'you' means any person using our website
his disclaimer shall govern your use of our website cool-science.online
By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full; accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
Details for MAD Nuclear Scientists Ltd can be found on the About Us page
To contact us please use our Contact Us page
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com)
cool-science.online is owned and operated by MAD Nuclear Scientists Ltd
Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Enforcement of copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously. You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this
website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence above, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of our copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the licence above, please report this by email to email@example.com
Copyright © MAD Nuclear Scientists Ltd 2021
All Rights Reserved
Permission to use website
Subject to the other provisions of this disclaimer, you may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; and
- print pages from our website for your own personal and non-commercial use, providing that such printing is not systematic or excessive.
Except as expressly permitted by the above or the other provisions of this disclaimer, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer. You may only use our website for your own personal purposes; you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website, to areas of our website and/or to functionality upon our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website during server maintenance or when we update the website. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.
Misuse of website
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- hack or otherwise tamper with our website;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website without our permission;
- circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our website;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- impose an unreasonably large load on our website resources (including bandwidth, storage capacity and processing capacity);
- decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our website without our permission;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of [search engine indexing;
- use our website except by means of our public interfaces;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing);
- do anything that interferes with the normal use of our website; or
- use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date;
- that the website will operate without fault; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to part 1 of the Limitations and exclusions of liability section, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our website and the use of our website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- are subject to part 1 of the Limitations and exclusions of liability section; and
- govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer.
If a provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. The revised policy shall apply to the use of our website from the time of publication of the revised policy on the website.