Sand-Tumbled Bubble Glass Accessory
This is a beautiful handcrafted, sand-tumbled bubble glass accessory, made with chunky textured Copper wire and Silver soldered joints.
We like nothing better than to be in our little workshop creating things like this lovely bubble glass accessory which could be used as a keyring, a bag charm or anything else you can think of. The glass domes are made by kiln-firing clear glass with added copper oxide to make the bubbles, this piece was then sand-tumbled to create a sea-glass effect before being hand wrapped with textured Copper wire. The joints are Silver soldered to add strength and aesthetics, a patina was applied giving the piece a subtle, antique-copper effect.
The Copper we use is not coated and overtime the patina will change, this beautiful property of Copper means that your piece will take on individual characteristics, telling its own story of how it has been used.
- Our hand-crafted glass accessories are individual and one-of-a-kind; no two are the same.
- Our glass pieces are carefully hand-crafted items they may contain a number of lines, marks or surface features, they are an intentional result of the manufacturing process and are by design.
- Size: Approximately 66mm x 28mm across widest points
- Weight: Approximately 15g
- These accessories are not toys and are NOT suitable for children
- This accessory may be fragile so we recommend careful use.