Nite GlowRing Safety Kit MarkerGlowRing_BG_002.jpg
Nite Glowring safety markers are designed as an aid to finding items in dimly lit situations, such as keys, luggage, camping/fishing/orienteering kit marking, and a thousand other things we’ll leave up to you to think of!
They are not torches so they will NOT light up the room, or give you something to sit and read by.
At the heart of every safety marker is a Swiss Trigalight™ GTLS, which is a completely self-contained power source - so they require NO batteries, neither do they need charging from sunlight or any other light source.
The Nite Glowring has a clear, hexagonal shaped polycarbonate outer case; inside this is the Trigalight™ which is a laser sealed borosilicate GLASS tube.
Although quite tough the Nite GlowRing is NOT indestructible, the GLASS Trigalight™ inside can be broken if the GlowRing is dropped onto a hard surface or receives a hard blow; the outer polycarbonate case may not show signs of damage even though the GlowRing has received a blow hard enough to cause damage to the GLASS Trigalight™ inside.
Breakage of the GLASS Trigalight™ is the only thing that will cause it to suddenly stop glowing and this is NOT covered by the manufacturers warranty - so please understand that if you break the lamp we will NOT give you a refund or a replacement.
- A more detailed description of the Nite Glowring
- Self-contained power source - NO batteries required, no need to charge by sunlight or any other light source.
- Stainless steel split ring for secure attachment.
- The Nite GlowRing:
- Length: approximately 48 mm
- Diameter: it is hexagonal shaped and approximately 10 mm across the flats of the hexagon
- The internal Trigalight™:
- Length: approximately 22.5 mm
- Diameter: approximately 3 mm
- Stainless steel split ring:
- Outer diameter: approximately 20 mm
Safety kit markers are not toys and are NOT suitable for children
We are unable to ship Nite GlowRings to France or Germany