Nature Worn Sea Glass Accessory
This is a beautiful handcrafted sea glass accessory, made with textured Copper wire and Silver soldered joints.
We like nothing better than to be in our little workshop creating things like this lovely sea glass accessory which could be used as a keyring, a bag charm or anything else you can think of. We collect the nature worn sea glass ourselves from Cornish beaches and quaysides, they are then individually hand wrapped with textured Copper wire or Copper band. The joints are Silver soldered to add strength and aesthetics giving the piece a bold, contemporary look.
The Copper we use is not coated and overtime will slowly patina (tarnish) and become a deeper red colour and eventually brown. With regular use the Copper will stay shiny where handled. This beautiful property of Copper means that your piece will take on individual characteristics, telling its own story of how it has been used.
- Our hand-crafted Nature Worn Sea Glass accessories are individual and one-of-kind; no two are the same.
- Our Sea glass pieces are naturally worn by the sand and sea, they are genuine pieces of nature worn glass that have varying degrees of weathering, some are extremely worn, others not so worn, some will be old and some not so old, but they are all collected by us on walks around our local beaches and quaysides in Cornwall. The surfaces of the glass pieces may not have a completely homogenous frosted appearance, some areas may be smoother than others and they may have lines, dents or even small chips.
- Size: Approximately 47mm x 25mm across widest points
- Weight: Approximately 11g
- These accessories are not toys and are NOT suitable for children
- This accessory may be fragile so we recommend careful use.