Nature Worn Sea Glass Accessory
This is a lovely, chunky Sea glass accessory which has been hand wrapped with Nickel plated Copper band.
We like nothing better than to be in our little workshop creating things like this lovely, chunky Sea glass accessory which could be used as a keyring, a bag charm or anything else you can think of. We collect the nature worn sea glass ourselves from Cornish beaches and quaysides, they are then individually hand wrapped with textured Copper wire or Copper band. The joints are Silver soldered to add strength and aesthetics.
We used a combination of techniques such as patinating and Nickel plating on the Copper band to create our desired effect (Nickel imparts a durable, shiny finish). The Copper is not varnished and overtime the patina will change, this beautiful property of Copper means that your piece will take on individual characteristics, telling its own story of how it has been used.
- Our hand-crafted Nature Worn Sea Glass accessories are individual and one-of-kind; no two are the same.
- Our Sea glass pieces are naturally worn by the sand and sea, they are genuine pieces of nature worn glass that have varying degrees of weathering, some are extremely worn, others not so worn, some will be old and some not so old, but they are all collected by us on walks around our local beaches and quaysides in Cornwall. The surfaces of the glass pieces may not have a completely homogenous frosted appearance, some areas may be smoother than others and they may have lines, dents or even small chips.
- Size: Approximately 51mm x 38mm across widest points
- Weight: Approximately 31g
- These accessories are not toys and are NOT suitable for children
- This accessory may be fragile so we recommend careful use.