Nature Worn Beach Pottery Accessory
This is a lovely beach pottery accessory, hand wrapped with textured Copper wire and silver soldered joints.
We like nothing better than to be in our little workshop creating things like this lovely beach pottery accessory which could be used as a keyring, a bag charm or anything else you can think of. We collect the nature worn beach pottery ourselves from Cornish beaches and quaysides. We individually hand wrap each one of our beach pottery pieces with Copper band or Copper wire and the joints are Silver soldered to add strength and aesthetics giving the piece a bold, contemporary look.
The Copper we use is not coated and overtime will slowly patina (tarnish) and become a deeper red colour and eventually brown. With regular use the Copper will stay shiny where handled. This beautiful property of Copper means that your piece will take on individual characteristics, telling its own story of how it has been used.
- Our hand-crafted Nature Worn Beach Pottery accessories are individual and one-of-a-kind; no two are the same.
- Our beach pottery pieces are naturally worn by the sand and sea, they are genuine pieces of nature worn pottery that have varying degrees of weathering; some are extremely worn, others not so worn, some may be old and some not so old, but they are all collected by us on walks around our local beaches and quaysides in Cornwall.
- Size: Approximately 50mm x 26mm across widest points
- Weight: Approximately 8g
- Our hand crafted accessories are not toys and are NOT suitable for children
- This accessory may be fragile so we recommend careful use.