Nature Worn Beach Pottery Accessory
This is a lovely, Nature Worn Beach Pottery accessory which has been hand wrapped with Nickel plated Copper band.
We like nothing better than to be in our little workshop creating things like this lovely beach pottery accessory which could be used as a keyring, a bag charm or anything else you can think of. This piece of beach pottery that we found has a pretty, flowery pattern in blue, it may have spent many years being worn by the tides and now adds a beautiful aesthetic to the piece. After hand wrapping with Copper wire we used Silver solder for the joints to add strength and aesthetics.
We used a combination of techniques such as patinating and Nickel plating on the Copper band to create our desired effect (Nickel imparts a durable, shiny finish). The Copper is not varnished and overtime the patina will change, this beautiful property of Copper means that your piece will take on individual characteristics, telling its own story of how it has been used.
- Our hand-crafted Nature Worn Beach Pottery accessories are individual and one-of-a-kind; no two are the same.
- Our beach pottery pieces are naturally worn by the sand and sea, they are genuine pieces of nature worn pottery that have varying degrees of weathering; some are extremely worn, others not so worn, some may be old and some not so old, but they are all collected by us on walks around our local beaches and quaysides in Cornwall.
- Size: Approximately 58mm x 28mm across widest points
- Weight: Approximately 18g
- Our hand crafted accessories are not toys and are NOT suitable for children
- This accessory may be fragile so we recommend careful use.