Firefly TwinGlow Safety Kit MarkerTwinGlow_BG_002.jpg
Firefly TwinGlow safety markers are designed as an aid to finding items in dimly lit situations, such as keys, luggage, camping/fishing/orienteering kit marking, and a thousand other things we’ll leave up to you to think of!
They are not torches so they will NOT light up the room, or give you something to sit and read by.
At the heart of every safety marker is a Swiss Trigalight™ GTLS, which is a completely self-contained power source - so they require NO batteries, neither do they need charging from sunlight or any other light source.
The Firefly TwinGlow has a clear, polycarbonate outer case with stainless steel end-caps; inside this is are 2 Trigalights™ which are laser sealed borosilicate GLASS tubes.
Although quite tough the Firefly TwinGlow is NOT indestructible, the GLASS Trigalights™ inside can be broken if the TwinGlow is dropped onto a hard surface or receives a hard blow; the outer case may not show signs of damage even though the TwinGlow has received a blow hard enough to cause damage to one or both of the GLASS Trigalights™ inside.
Breakage of the GLASS Trigalight™ is the only thing that will cause it to suddenly stop glowing and this is NOT covered by the manufacturers warranty - so please understand that if you break the lamp/s we will NOT give you a refund or a replacement.
- Self-contained power source - NO batteries required, no need to charge by sunlight or any other light source.
- Stainless steel split ring for secure attachment.
- A more detailed description of the Twin Glow
- The Firefly TwinGlow:
- Length: approximately 43 mm
- Diameter: approximately 13.5 mm
- The internal Trigalights™:
- Length: approximately 25 mm
- Diameter: approximately 3.5 mm
- Stainless steel split ring:
- Outer diameter: approximately 25 mm
Safety kit markers are not toys and are NOT suitable for children
We are unable to ship TwinGlows to France