Firefly MegaGlow Safety Kit MarkerMegaGlow_BG_002.jpg
Firefly MegaGlow safety markers are designed as an aid to finding items in dimly lit situations, such as keys, luggage, camping/fishing/orienteering kit marking, and a thousand other things we’ll leave up to you to think of!
They are not torches so they will NOT light up the room, or give you something to sit and read by.
At the heart of every safety marker is a Swiss Trigalight™ GTLS, which is a completely self-contained power source - so they require NO batteries, neither do they need charging from sunlight or any other light source.
The Firefly MegaGlow has a clear, polycarbonate outer case with stainless steel end-caps; inside this is the Trigalight™ which is a laser sealed borosilicate GLASS tube.
Although quite tough the Firefly MegaGlow is NOT indestructible, the GLASS Trigalight™ inside can be broken if the MegaGlow is dropped onto a hard surface or receives a hard blow; the outer case may not show signs of damage even though the MegaGlow has received a blow hard enough to cause damage to the GLASS Trigalight™ inside.
Breakage of the GLASS Trigalight™ is the only thing that will cause it to suddenly stop glowing and this is NOT covered by the manufacturers warranty - so please understand that if you break the lamp we will NOT give you a refund or a replacement.
- A more detailed description of the Mega Glow
- Self-contained power source - NO batteries required, no need to charge by sunlight or any other light source.
- Stainless steel split ring for secure attachment.
- The Firefly MegaGlow:
- Length: approximately 41 mm
- Diameter: approximately 10.5 mm
- The internal Trigalight™:
- Length: approximately 25 mm
- Diameter: approximately 3.5 mm
- Stainless steel split ring:
- Outer diameter: approximately 20 mm
Safety kit markers are not toys and are NOT suitable for children
We are unable to ship MegaGlows to France or Germany