Bubble Glass Accessory
This is a beautiful handcrafted bubble glass accessory, made with chunky textured Copper wire and Silver soldered joints.
We like nothing better than to be in our little workshop creating things like this lovely bubble glass accessory which could be used as a keyring, a bag charm or anything else you can think of. The glass domes are made by kiln-firing clear glass with added copper oxide to make the bubbles, they are then individually hand wrapped with textured Copper wire and the joints are Silver soldered to add strength and aesthetics giving the piece a bold, contemporary look.
The Copper we use is not coated and overtime will slowly patina (tarnish) and become a deeper red colour and eventually brown. With regular use the Copper will stay shiny where handled. This beautiful property of Copper means that your piece will take on individual characteristics, telling its own story of how it has been used.
- Our hand-crafted glass accessories are individual and one-of-a-kind; no two are the same.
- Our glass pieces are carefully hand-crafted items they may contain a number of lines, marks or surface features, they are an intentional result of the manufacturing process and are by design.
- Size: Approximately 49mm x 27mm across widest points
- Weight: Approximately 12g
- These accessories are not toys and are NOT suitable for children
- This accessory may be fragile so we recommend careful use.